Monday, January 11, 2010

The Corporate Alphabet



I hate to admit it but my two year old would love this version of the ABCs by Jason Dean. She has yet to learn her alphabet but she is very fluent when it comes to logos. McDonald's is a no brainer. More bizarre is her love of the Optimum logo. She becomes ecstatic every time she sees it. I blame that on the Reggaeton commercials that played incessantly after she was born. But it goes beyond that, the other day she saw my AT&T phone bill and lovingly said "TT!" Should I be upset that she is so fond of our wireless phone carrier or says "car" when she sees a Ford logo? I wonder sometimes if my working in advertising effected her in utero. Was she branded in brands? I'm not going to worry, I'm just hoping her enthusiasm for symbols extends to the alphabet.

The poster is available in two colorways at the The Best Part.

No comments: