Wednesday, January 13, 2010

For the Love of Lists



I have a love hate relationship with lists. I love it when I cross things off my list and hate when it seems things just won't budge. But not all lists have to be "To Do Lists". I gave each of my nieces a copy of "My Listography, My Amazing Life in Lists" by Lisa Nola and Nathaniel Russell for their birthdays. The journal style book provides a series of topics for personalized lists such as "List Your Favorite Things You Own" or "List All The Places You'd Like To Go Someday". Space is provide below each topic and fun illustrations encourage creativity and spark the imagination.

I hope my nieces enjoy the book and take the time to fill the pages. Someday they can look back and peek in on a tiny snap shot of who they were and what they liked, hated, feared, loved and wanted as young girls.

No comments: