Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fun is as Simple as a Ball


It's easy to forget in the frenzy to find the coolest toys that sometimes the simplest things are the best. This Christmas at my brother's, after the kids had opened their gifts, we ended up in the basement which already houses a considerable toy collection. To my surprise the thing that captured my 15 month olds' attention was a giant pink ball. Giant in that it was almost as big as she is. My niece informed me she has seen a truly "giant" ball at Disney World, so there!

Anyway, I suddenly realized that my daughter with all the toys she's amassed to date, also a considerable collection, does not have a bouncy ball. So much for making a list and checking it twice. It's back to the store and back to basics.

The sweet dotted bouncers pictured above are made in Germany by Togu and available at Moolka.com.

2 comments:

Joanna Goddard said...

these are so cute! i loved them when i was little.

jane said...

They also make an adorable ladybug ball which is equally sweet.